Our awesome digital agency is looking for an awesome Production Designer to join our team, working on brands like Salesforce, Slack, Levi’s, and Adidas.
If you love a fresh creative challenge but also enjoy the sense of accomplishment that comes with rolling out the many assets associated with a campaign, you’re barking up the right tree. If you know the devil is in the details and you’re in your element in a fast-paced environment, you’re knocking on the right door. If you’re a smart problem-solver who’s a little weird and can’t hide it, welcome home.
About The Role
This is a critical role for the agency. We produce a lot of work to a very high standard and we do it very quickly, but along the way, we aim to make the agency a place that we all want to work. So if you have ideas that would make you love your job more, we’ll want to hear them. (That said, we have already vetted the pony petting zoo idea and it’s just not practical on the third floor.)
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- Positive attitude.
- 2-5 years working in agency or similar client-side environment.
- High level proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Ability to adhere to strict brand guidelines
- Ability to execute design concepts across a multitude of different projects, both digital and occasionally print
- Ability to jump quickly between different projects and juggle priorities
- Ability to understand complex information hierarchies, and communicate them through typography and design
- Interest in marketing strategy, and desire to understand how our projects fit within larger brand objectives
About The Company
IRON Creative was founded in 2003, and we are a full-service agency in the truest sense – we’ve handled virtually every type of project, and we’ve done it with a do-or-die attitude that’s earned the trust and long-term loyalty of clients like Genentech, Salesforce, Levi’s and Dockers.
Life At IRON
We deeply value our culture and work to ensure everyone has a clear sense of where their career is going, so we can help them get it there. A few other highlights of a gig at IRON include:
- Excellent medical insurance
- A 401k with an employer match
- No less than 13 paid holidays
- Guaranteed three-day weekend, every month
- Health & Wellness reimbursement (for gym, exercise equipment, etc.)
- Entertainment Package (online subscriptions like Hulu, Netflix, etc.)
- Dog-friendly office (if/when we return)