Our awesome digital agency is looking for an awesome Production Designer to join our digital retail team, working on brands like Walmart, Levi’s, Dockers and Fitbit.
If you love a fresh creative challenge but also enjoy the sense of accomplishment that comes with rolling out the many assets associated with a campaign, you’re barking up the right tree. If you know the devil is in the details and you’re in your element in a fast-paced environment, you’re knocking on the right door. If you’re a smart problem-solver who’s a little weird and can’t hide it, welcome home.
You’ll work directly with our Account Team and Creative Director on a variety of digital projects ranging from emails and digital banners to paid social media posts.
About The Role
This is a critical role for the agency. We produce a lot of work to a very high standard and we do it very quickly, but along the way, we aim to make the agency a place that we all want to work. So if you have ideas that would make you love your job more, we’ll want to hear them. (That said, we have already vetted the pony petting zoo idea and it’s just not practical on the third floor.)
The Ideal Candidate Has
- Positive attitude and brand-first mentality
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High level proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Expert knowledge of design principles
- Ability to adhere to strict brand guidelines
- Ability to execute design concepts across a multitude of different projects, both digital and occasionally print
- Ability to jump quickly between different projects and juggle priorities
- Ability to understand complex information hierarchies, and communicate them through typography and design
- Interest in marketing strategy, and desire to understand how our projects fit within larger brand objectives
About The Company
IRON Creative was founded in 2003, and we are a full-service agency in the truest sense – we’ve handled virtually every type of project, and we’ve done it with a do-or-die attitude that’s earned the trust and long-term loyalty of clients like Genentech, Salesforce, Levi’s and Dockers.
We deeply value our culture and work to ensure everyone has a clear sense of where their career is going, so we can help them get it there. A few other highlights of a gig at IRON include:
- Flexible working hours
- 401k (with employer match)
- Extra Friday off, every month
- Free snacks and drinks
- Team outings
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to you, congrats – you may be a good fit for us. Email us with a link to your resume / portfolio and be sure to include a short outline of why you think you’d be a good fit for the role.