Award-winning, fast-paced San Francisco digital agency is looking for an equally fast, thorough, talented project manager. If you excel in project management, multi-tasking and creative cat-herding we have the perfect opportunity for you.
You’ll work on our digital retail team, on accounts like Levi’s, Dockers, and Fitbit. You’ll liaise directly with our clients and fast-track the production of a wide range of digital pieces – from emails to social media posts, and web banners to micro-sites. You’ll thrive on autonomy and understand that the devil is in the details.
About The Role
You’ll work for world-famous brands, at the vanguard of e-commerce and digital marketing – on a scale that is sometimes hard to believe. You’ll do all of this with a smile, or at least without wanting to strangle anyone. Why? Because excellence is what defines you. And an environment like this gives you the freedom to excel. The details of the role include:
- Sole responsibility for managing our client’s expectations on an hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Reporting to your Account Director, updating our internal status (within Basecamp), and logging your time in our project management software
- Meeting with the client on a weekly basis, providing status updates, design insights, and taking new briefs
- Learning how to build and manage content in new CMS platforms (such as Syndigo and Amazon Vendor Central)
- Taking appropriate steps to improve your blossoming design management skills – learning from our team of talented designers and looking outside the agency for ways to improve
- Becoming an expert on the client’s brand and products
The Ideal Candidate Has
- Proven interest in the digital retail world
- Positive attitude with excellent customer service skills
- Intrinisic motivation and a growth mindset
- 2 years agency account experience, or similar client-side position
- Knowledge of creative and production processes
- Proven success in managing and coordinating multiple projects, diverse personalities, and tight deadlines
- Dynamic project management and collaboration skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of the Google Suite of applications
- Experience working in Basecamp (desired but not essential)
About The Company
IRON Creative was founded in 2003. We are a 30+ person digital agency, specializing in supercharging content marketing for B2B technology businesses and optimizing the digital retail presence of fashion and lifestyle brands.
We’ve handled virtually every type of project, and we’ve done it with a do-or-die attitude that’s earned the trust and long-term loyalty of clients like Genentech, Salesforce, Levi’s, and Dockers.
We produce a lot of work to a very high standard and we do it very quickly – but along the way, we aim to make the agency a place where we all want to work. So if you have ideas that would make you love your job more, we’ll want to hear them.
Life At IRON
We deeply value our culture and work to ensure everyone has a clear sense of where their career is going, so we can help get it there. A few highlights of living the IRON life:
- Strengths-based working environment
- Generous PTO policy & insurance package
- 401k (with employer match)
- Six floating Fridays off per year
- Engaged work-from-home culture (while pandemic lasts)
- Dog-friendly (when the pandemic is over)
- Team outings (when the pandemic is over)