IRON is looking for a smart, enthusiastic Junior Account Manager who’s got what it takes to make our clients fall in love with us daily. No big deal.
About the Role
In this role, you’ll manage the day-to-day workflow – working with clients to define project needs, then with our Project Managers, Creative Directors, and Designers to fulfill those needs, managing and interpreting feedback along the way.
Duties & Responsibilities
Client & Project Oversight:
- Provides day-to-day support to AD/AMs and across assigned accounts; meets challenges with positivity and solution-oriented mindset
- Thoroughly processes project intakes to ensure creative team has all information needed to complete tasks; keeps clients informed and sets appropriate expectations for timing and approvals
- Acts as liaison between client and creative team, providing accurate feedback and thorough proofing on every project
- Keeps eyes out for client brand compliance in creative
- Keep track of project status
- Escalates issues to AD as needed; keeps AD apprised of important client news
Budgets & Finance:
- Ensure creative staff are entering hours against assigned projects
- Learn agency pricing, hourly rates, and billing cycles for accounts; take-on finance tasks as assigned
- Build and maintain excellent client relationships
- Learn the clients’ product/services and audience thoroughly
- Internalize agency workflow and best practices–following a project through the agency from A-Z
- Look for opportunities to refine presentation and communication skills
- Find sources to stay apprised of industry trends and solutions
The Ideal Candidate
- Stays positive, and knows how to keeps people motivated
- Has exceptional time management and prioritization
- Has clear and persuasive communication skills
- Possesses keen attention to detail
- Agency Experience is mandatory
- 1+ years of industry experience
- Account Director and/or Group Director
About The Company
IRON Creative was founded in 2003. We are a 30+ person digital agency, specializing in supercharging content marketing for B2B technology businesses, and optimizing the digital retail presence of fashion and lifestyle brands.
We’ve handled virtually every type of project, and we’ve done it with a do-or-die attitude that’s earned the trust and long-term loyalty of clients like Salesforce, Slack, Levi’s and Dockers.
We produce a lot of work to a very high standard and we do it very quickly – but along the way, we aim to make the agency a place where we all want to work. So if you have ideas that would make you love your job more, we’ll want to hear them.
(That said, we have already vetted the pony petting zoo idea and it’s just not practical.)
Life at IRON
We deeply value our culture and work to ensure everyone has a clear sense of where their career is going, so we can help get it there. A few highlights of living the IRON life:
- Flexible working hours
- Strengths-based working environment
- 401k (with employer match)
- Guaranteed 3-Day weekend every month
- Generous PTO package
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to you, please go to the link below to complete an application. Thank you!
Submit Job Application