You’ll be working primarily on B2B tech clients – but not just any B2B tech clients. You’ll be working on Salesforce, Slack and other brands who know B2B shouldn’t look like B2B.
Your focus will be ePubs (PDFs like eBooks, White Papers and Industry Reports), digital advertising (standard display campaigns and social campaigns for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn), and more. You’ll need to create polished design – but you’ll always work from established systems and sample assets. You’ll also play a crucial role in high volume digital asset production.
Your super power will be your pixel perfect attention to detail, and accumulated and evolving knowledge of industry standards. How big is the image in a LinkedIn ad? How much copy can appear in the image area of a Facebook ad? Why did the answers to those questions change while you were reading this? You can’t know everything, but if that fact bothers you, you’re probably the person we’re looking for.
About The Role
As part of a growing team, you will be working with a Project Manager and reporting to a Senior Designer and Creative Director. This is a critical role for the agency – and it is best served by someone aiming to become a production art superstar, not a tourist on route to a career in art direction.
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Positive attitude
- Pathological desire to get the details right
- High level proficiency in Adobe Design Suite, especially InDesign
- Strong grasp of design principles
- Ability to adhere to strict brand guidelines
- Ability to jump quickly between different projects and juggle priorities
About The Company
IRON Creative was founded in 2003. We are a thirty person digital agency, specializing in supercharging content marketing for B2B technology businesses, and optimizing the digital retail presence of fashion and lifestyle brands.
We’ve handled virtually every type of project, and we’ve done it with a do-or-die attitude that’s earned the trust and long-term loyalty of clients like Genentech, Salesforce, Levi’s and Dockers.
We produce a lot of work to a very high standard and we do it very quickly – but along the way, we aim to make the agency a place where we all want to work. So if you have ideas that would make you love your job more, we’ll want to hear them.
(That said, we have already vetted the pony petting zoo idea and it’s just not practical on the third floor.)
Life At IRON
We deeply value our culture and work to ensure everyone has a clear sense of where their career is going, so we can help get it there. A few highlights of living the IRON life:
- Excellent medical insurance
- A 401k with an employer match
- No less than 13 paid holidays
- Guaranteed three-day weekend, every month
- Health & Wellness reimbursement (for gym, exercise equipment, etc.)
- Entertainment Package (online subscriptions like Hulu, Netflix, etc.)
- Dog-friendly office (if/when we return)