That means you’ve got to be able to absorb and contextualize a ton of info and spit out a clear, concise narrative. Got that covered? Well, if you also speak display and social advertising fluently, we’ve got a gig with your name on it.
About The Role
As a content marketer, you’ll support tech clients like Salesforce, Slack, Twilio and other B2B legends. As a copywriter, you’ll serve those same brands, as well as retail icons like Levi’s, Dockers, Adidas, and Fitbit. You’ll produce a wide array of assets, from ebooks and white papers to digital campaigns and social posts. Alongside your team of project managers and designers, you’ll process and deliver on client needs quickly, without losing sight of the details.
You’ll do all of this with a smile, or at least without wanting to strangle anyone. Why? Because excellence is what defines you. And an environment like this gives you the freedom to excel.
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand and ensure adherence to strict brand voice guidelines
- Ability to quickly become a subject matter expert on B2B niches
- Ability to jump between different projects and juggle priorities
- 3+ years of content marketing experience
About The Company
IRON Creative was founded in 2003. We are a 30+ digital agency, specializing in supercharging content marketing for B2B technology businesses and optimizing the digital retail presence of fashion and lifestyle brands.
We’ve handled virtually every type of project, and we’ve done it with a do-or-die attitude that’s earned the trust and long-term loyalty of clients like Genentech, Salesforce, Levi’s and Dockers.
We produce a lot of work to a very high standard and we do it very quickly – but along the way, we aim to make the agency a place where we all want to work. So if you have ideas that would make you love your job more, we’ll want to hear them.
(That said, we have already vetted the pony petting zoo idea and it’s just not practical when we’re mostly remote.)
Life At IRON
We deeply value our culture and work to ensure everyone has a clear sense of where their career is going, so we can help them get it there. A few other highlights of a gig at IRON include:
- Excellent medical insurance
- A 401k with an employer match
- No less than 13 paid holidays
- Guaranteed three-day weekend, every month
- Health & Wellness reimbursement (for gym, exercise equipment, etc.)
- Entertainment Package (online subscriptions like Hulu, Netflix, etc.)