IRON is looking for a smart, enthusiastic Account Manager who’s got what it takes to make our clients fall in love with us daily. No big deal.
You will support key B2B tech clients, including Salesforce, Slack, Twilio and others. You’ll be overseeing the development of digital campaigns, social posts, eBooks, convention graphics and more. These accounts move fast and we deliver a lot of work. That means processing client needs quickly and moving solutions ahead even more quickly, without losing sight of the details.
About The Role
In this role, you’ll manage the day-to-day workflow – working with clients to define project needs, then with our Project Manager, Creative Director, and Designers to fulfill those needs, managing and interpreting feedback along the way.
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- Positive attitude
- 2-4 years working in an advertising or design agency account department, or similar client-side position
- Proven success in managing and coordinating multiple projects, diverse personalities, and tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of Mac OS’s, MS Office, Google Docs/Sheets
About The Company
IRON Creative was founded in 2003. We are a thirty person digital agency, specializing in supercharging content marketing for B2B technology businesses, and optimizing the digital retail presence of fashion and lifestyle brands.
We’ve handled virtually every type of project, and we’ve done it with a do-or-die attitude that’s earned the trust and long-term loyalty of clients like Salesforce, Slack, Levi’s and Dockers.
We produce a lot of work to a very high standard and we do it very quickly – but along the way, we aim to make the agency a place where we all want to work. So if you have ideas that would make you love your job more, we’ll want to hear them.
(That said, we have already vetted the pony petting zoo idea and it’s just not practical on the third floor.)
Life At IRON
We deeply value our culture and work to ensure everyone has a clear sense of where their career is going, so we can help get it there. A few highlights of living the IRON life:
- Strengths-based working environment
- Generous PTO policy & insurance package
- 401k (with employer match)
- Six floating Fridays off per year
- Engaged work-from-home culture (while pandemic lasts)
- Dog-friendly (when the pandemic is over)
- Team outings (when the pandemic is over)